Wednesday, October 11, 2023

The airplane photos are all taken at the Universidad National Aeronautical of Queretaro  ( UNAC)  Its an amazing place and its located right next to the airport so the students get real experiences.We are doing some practice teaching of English with some of their classes.  Everyone in the school has to take and pass English classes to graduate.

These two photos are of the aqueduct I described earlier before I knew how to work the picture connection.  Please go back and read about it.....its amazing and there are a lot of You tube videos about it.

There was a car show happening when I walked by so I took a couple pictures of Karman Ghias.
I just love this photo.  Its sort of hard to decipher but the cement was cut away to expose the root of the tree.  That just seems so thoughtful.

This is just a random photo of some of the kids in my cohort.  The kid in the front on the left was born in the US to parents who came from Mexico so he is fluent in Spanish and has a lot of family not far from where we are.  The kid next to him went to Kenyon College where Adam Gilson has worked for many many years.  The kid with the blond hair is a surfer from Massachusets and is missing the water a lot and the young lady is just a nice gal but I don't know anything about her yet.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment