Saturday, July 30, 2016

Hello all,

I want to report that I am so glad that I came back.  I told a few people at home that my main reason for coming back was that I believed my students and teachers did not expect me to return.  I wanted to prove them wrong.  Well, my welcome back has been wonderful.....I truly believe that many of the students were shocked to see me so I'm glad, glad, glad.

I'm back in the groove and it is good.  I do enjoy the teaching part.

I have a couple photos.
This is Gringo, my cat from Ecuador who is sure he has died and gone to heaven.  My sister Sue has him in her home in Arnold. 

And this is a lovely sight I walk past each morning on my way to school.  Isn't that incredible.  He loads up here and then rides off ( its rigged up to a bicycle somehow) to I don't know where.    On Friday, I  got 4 bananas and 7 tangerines for a dollar. Look at those papayas...they are just so darn heavy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment