Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Correction coming thru

OK, those of you who know Ramelle, also know that he knows just about everything there is to know.  So...I have to correct my last post.  After Ramelle pointed out to me that Oxen are usually driven by a stick,( I had posted that the cart driver had reins ( silly me) I went back and looked at the photo more closely, and sure enuf, that sullen looking man driving those oxen was indeed doing it with a long skinny stick.  Like I said, they were not strolling, maybe trotting oxen style, and they made a hard left turn without slowing down.  I don´t know what he would do if they did not do what the stick told them.  Hope to never find out.

If anyone who reads this blog wants to know anything about anything, just post it here and I will forward it on to Ramelle...our living breathing encylopedia !!!!! :)))))

4 comments:

  1. Does Ramelle know that Nicaragua issued its first postage stamps 185 years ago today, on December 2, 1862? ;-) Love ya, Ramelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know? Hell, Ellen, I was here. Got a first day envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha! Ya gotta get up pretty early in the morning to out-do you, Ramelle! Now, Pat: what is your mailing address now that you are "in the field"? Surely the Leon postal system will deliver Christmas greeting cards without a problem, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See.....I´ll send you my address...I don´t know it off the top of my head but I am still sending everything to Managua...I mail stuff out of here but I think the incoming stuff is what the post office has ¨trouble¨delivering....if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete