Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just Photos

 This is a hand crafted custom made chandelier of Belgian crystal hanging in the French panaderia ( bakery) in Leon where I get the best whole wheat ( multicereal) bread, wonderful coffee and use their pristine bathrooms.  It was made for the owner of the property, a very rich Nico, who  leases the property to the Dutch couple who runs the bakery.  We have diversity.

I mentioned this circus in a previous post.  Next year I hope to take some photos inside but I'll need a flash camera which I don't have at present.  Its is such a throwback and the people just loved it !!!!  El Principe s means "The Prince."

This is a covert shot of a kid dressed for work somewhere as a clown.  I think he was on his way to Leon where they ride the local buses in pairs and make jokes, shouting back and forth to each other from one end of the bus to the other, and then go person to person asking for donations.  As always, the people love it and seem to support it generously.  The kids on this minibus were scared to death of him being so close.  He was a cute kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment