Friday, September 30, 2011

Benji has a home

Thank you, all you wonderful people.  I got responses ranging  from "ahhhhhhhh Pat" to "send him tomorrow."  I really got a glimpse of what wonderful people I have the priviledge of knowing...thank you all.   My friend over here, Chelsea,  put him on her facebook page at the same time I  blogged about him and she got a hit.  The ex boyfriend of another volunteer wants Benji.  The volunteer and her Nica boyfriend had a dog who looks very similar to Benji but they have broken up and the volunteer is taking the dog back to the US with her in a couple of months.  So, she told her old boyfriend about Benji and that was that.  He will be living in Riva which is in the south of Nicaragua, near the Costa Rica border.  He will have a good home and will not have to endure a long airplane ride. 

But, thank you all.   Does anyone have any interest in little horses that look more like ponies but work like oxen ??!!  Just kidding, but there are tons of needy animals down here.  You might see another Benji on my blog but I will not toy with your hearts. 

Love to you all,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment