Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A really short one

Margarite was on my porch tonight eating and drinking, and then she laid down and rested .....and she WASN"T SCRATCHING FLEAS !!!!  I'll bet that is a first for her....it was so wonderful to watch.

I got the first half of that pill into her and will get the other 1/2 in on Sept. 13, then monthly after that.

I tried to get her a pill today to prevent pregnancy, but they don't have a pill, just an injection.  When I said I could not give her that,the vet asked me if I could bring her in and they would do it, so I whispered to him, " She's not my dog....."  He laughed....so, maybe when she gets real relaxed around me, he said I could give her a little sedative, and then give her the shot...so, maybe I can do that in a couple months.

1 comment:

  1. Saludos! My wife and I are volunteers in Chalatenango, El Salvador and we're fantasizing about taking a trip in January to Nicaragua. I gather you're somehwere near Leon, one of our possible destinations. We're trying to get in touch with some local PCVs to get some ideas about where to go and stay, and what to do. If you'd be willing to answer a few questions and give a few pointers, drop me an email at djcbuffum@gmail.com

    !Salu, pues!

    ReplyDelete